Principal Product Manager
Red Hat Software
Senior role managing release, roadmap and feature set of multiple open source middleware products: Fuse/Fuse Service Works, a lightweight ESB; JBoss ON, Performance Management & Monitoring for middleware; and JBoss Data Grid, an in memory, distributed key/value store.
- Authored PRD/RRD – including personas, roles and use-cases, features – based on business justification from customer interaction, market environment and competition.
- Represent Red Hat as a domain expert to analysts, user groups, customers, Red Hat Summit and other industry events.
- Create and deliver technical field and partner training.
- Contribute to MRD, work with marketing to develop positioning & go-to-market strategy.
- Align product feature set and release strategy with open-source communities.
- Work with engineering, documentation and support teams to manage sprints and releases.
- Define operation, administration, and management (OA&M) strategy for Red Hat middleware.
- Achieved ~200% revenue growth for management product (JBoss ON) within 2 years.
- Delivered the first major release of unified OA&M technology in 2 years
- Integrated technical roadmap, positioning of Fuse (via FuseSource acquisition) with existing SOA product line, ensured business continuity and grew revenue by working directly with customers and channel to highlight future value and commitment.
- Successfully launched the first release of JBoss Data Grid.