Over seventeen years of experience in planning, developing, and implementing certified tier III Data Centers, Virtualization Infrastructure , Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, IT infrastructure services, Server and Storage Consolidation, and Operations Centers, fulfilling the IT requirement of organizations, and system integration. Having Strategic views, and skills in IT and business alignment. Vary from short-term and long term strategy development, solid technical knowledge across multiple platforms, diverse team lead and management, solid project methodologies skills, and effective communications skill.
B.Eng Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering
Amman University, Jordan
Information Systems Specialist
Governent Sector, ABU DHABI, UAE
My role is to design, manage and develop a Tier III high available and secure Virtualized Data Center based on latest technologies, Develop IT services to fulfill business requirements. Design and implement Disaster Recovery plane to ensure IT services continuity. Managing RFP and proposals evaluation, and control projects implementations.
- implementing 2 Tier III Data Cener
- Business Continuity based on synchronous storage replication achieving near zero PRO.
- Design 4 virtual data center, to host 500+ VM, 300TB Storage, 5+TB RAM, 128 CPU.
- Develop and maintain server and storage capacity planning.
- Design and manage implementation of DR project for IT services continuity including applications, Email, Citrix Access, VPN Access, and external DNS Global Load Balancing.
- Design Enterprise D2D Backup solution with offsite replication and offloading to LTO7 TL.
- Proposing new technologies and managing POCs and RFPs with vendors and partners.
- Enhancing and developing sophisticated Active Directory GPOs and Access.
- Countless successful project implementations of various technologies.
Senior System Administration Consultant
TATWEER SOFTWARE FZE, DUBAI, UAE
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION CONSULTANT POSITION PROFILE: Working as outsource system infrastructure consultant, responsible of designing and maintaining IT infrastructure services. Providing technical consultation and support for new IT services
- Data Center Virtualization, upgrade and expand.
- Virtual DMZ network designing and configuration Storage capacity planning and management.
- Enterprise backup solution.
- IT Service Operations framework planning and monitoring.
- Mail system migration.
Senior System Administrator
C4 ADVANCED SOLUTIONS, ABU DHABI, UAE
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR* TEAM LEADER* POSITION PROFILE: Worked with a leading company in IT service outsourcing, to provide IT services consultation and management to UAE Air Force & Air Defense. My job was to manage a team of IT experts to manage Windows Active Directory Services and all related services like Email, DB, anti-virus, Backup, Server Clusters and other services. Beside managing and maintaining network management activities by applying best practices and standards such and ITIL Frameworks using HP OpenView Suite and other management solution.
- Network Operations and Security Center for the UAE Air force (Partial) Service Desk framework based on ITIL v. 2 for UAE Air Force
- Disaster recovery data center for UAE Air Force.
- Desktop hardware and software security solution using Reflex for UAE Air force.
- Desktop management solution using Altiris. Mail system migration.
Senior System Administrator
UAE AIR FORCE AND AIR DEFENSE
SEVEN SEAS COMPUTER
ABU DHABI, UAE SUPPORT ENGINEER POSITION PROFILE: Worked with a Microsoft solution provider, as a member of the support team for Microsoft products, my role was to install, support, and troubleshoot mainly Microsoft products and Compaq servers' hardware. And I have good experience in configuring Cisco Switches and Routers.