2007 - Present
2005 - 2007
Physical Therapy Tech
Jun 2012 - Present
Bachelor of Science
Expected Graduation: May 2015
2001 - 2004
Graduate Cum Laude
- Finish coursework required to be eligible for dietetic internship with a GPA of 3.5 or greater.
- Gain volunteer experience relevant to a career as a registered dietician and furthering my understanding of the field.
- Obtain a position in either a local dietetic internship or distance program.
- Begin Masters coursework while completing internship, focusing on disease treatment and maintenance.
- Obtain a position as a registered dietician that will develop my professional skills, knowledge and experience necessary to be an effective practitioner.
- Develop business plan and model for small baby food company. Make contacts with local farms and research needs, logistics, and capital required for startup.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Alabama Dietetic Association
National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA)
Alabama Athletic Trainers' Association (ALATA)
Lakeshore Foundation (Homewood, AL)
World of Opportunity (Gate City, AL)
Vulcan Tri and Team Magic (Birmingham, AL)
- Establish a private practice focused on disease and disorder treatment and maintenance.
- Start a small business centered around baby food that is organic, fresh, and made from local produce.
- Learn from every situation, always focusing on improvement.
- Maintain integrity in all situations.
- Grow conservatively and with a good foundation.
- Surround yourself with good examples, mentors, and people who believe in you.
- Conserve- the environment, money, and energy. Be aware of the effects you have on your surroundings.
- When the time comes, employ diligent people who buy into your goals and what you stand for. People often live up to your expectations so expect the most from them. Remind them that they are an important part of the business. Be loyal and respectful. Reward them and compliment them often. Hold them accountable when they fail but give them second chances to prove themselves. Never work for someone who doesn't expect the same from you.
- "There is no passion found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." Nelson Mandela
- Highly organized and efficient worker
- Experienced in working with individuals of all ages as well as those with disabilities, injuries, and illnesses
- Medical clinic and practice management
- Proficient in use of electronic medical records