ERM India Private Limited
- Built understanding regarding the general E&S issues related to business in developing countries by working on over 20 Environment and Social Due Diligence in compliance with international standards, such as IFC Performance Standards and WB EHS Guidelines across various sectors in India.
- Involved in the development of Environment and Social Management Systems, in compliance with local regulations and international standards such as IFC Performance standards for FIs and power sector.
- Experience in undertaking Environment and Social Due Diligence audits across various sectors including, but not limited to:
- Renewable power - wind, solar;
- Extensive experience of working on projects in compliance with applicable Indian regulations, as well as international standards such as IFC Performance Standards, WB EHS Guidelines (General and sector specific) and Equator Principles.
- Worked with international offices to provide support to ESIAs undertaken in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal and aware of local regulations in these areas.