Data Center/IT Lab Engineer
Aug 2015 - Present
- Configuration of Servers and Switches, set up environments and active directory domain.
- TCP/IP concepts and usage, IPv4/6 routing and troubleshooting with switch configuration.
- Enterprise hardware support i.e. Server, Switch, PDUs, KVMs, Storage Controllers, RAID, 1GbE and 10GbE NICs, HBAs, onboard management, BIOS settings/configs.
- Working with Dell Enterprise H/W and Force10 1GbE and 10 GbE Switches.
- SAN/NAS storage
- Rack and Stack equipment, set up and troubleshooting, image, set up infrastructure, support 150-200 users.
- Both Linux (20 %) and Windows (80 %) Environment
- Solving customer issues and maintain interaction
- Building relations and provide technical support to teams with different departments