Executive Secretary & HR Coordinator
Dubai International Driving Center (Drive Dubai)
- Managed confidential correspondence and performed a full range of executive administrative duties. planned and coordinated quarterly board meetings, calendar management drafting Letters, memos and circulars .
- Oversaw various administrative function supporting center General Manager that are highly confidential and sensitive Matters.
- Translating circulars ,training manuals, contracts , Legal documents.
- Managed full spectrum of HR operations including interviewing ,hiring tests , posting openings online , Shortlisting candidates and selection process,disciplinary actions procedure, offer letters on boarding,
- Improved the effectiveness of storing and retrieving archived personnel documents & Passports through the development of guidelines for records retention.
- Managing Instructors Roads and Transport Authority Permit (Tasreeh) New/Renewal /categories addition and coordinating with RTA to get the practical/theory tests appointment for the instructors/Administered.
- RTA permissions such as Promotions , Courses prices , Kiosks , training fleet vehicles additions .
- processing health insurance for employees and dependents Addition /Deletion .
- Liaison with PRO issuing Employment Visa/Renewal/Cancellation /Absconding cases & dealing with the governmental authorities DNRD,MOL,RTA,DCD, and others.