- Circle K: 2008-2009
- Academic Resource Center Club : 2008-2010
- Rotaract: 2008-2010; President 2009-2010
- Political Science Guild: 2009 - 2010
- Presidents Award for Outstanding Freshman - May 2008
- Academic Resource Center Achievement Award - May 2009
- Rotarian of the Year (for Rotaract) - May 2009
- Outstanding Tutor Award- May 2010
- Outstanding Tutor Award May 2012
- Deans List almost every Semester College has been attended
5 years working experience at same institution in 3 different positions.
- 1 Year as a Student Assistant
- 3 Years as a Academic Tutor/Monitor
- 1 Years as Head Peer Mentor
Aug 2008 - Jun 2012
- Provided academic supportive tutoring for students in the tutoring center.
- I tutored a multitude of subjects included, but not limited too: Mathematics, Political Science, Chemistry, and Computer Science courses.
- I also preformed any duties that I was assigned and was a part of the team that ran the front desk of the center.
- At the front desk I was responsible for scheduling appointments and making sure tutors were informed of anything they needed to know about their appointments.
May 2011 - Aug 2011
Summer Camp Counseller
- Assisted in directing groups of children in a manner that promotes safe behaviors and improves the quality of the children’s interaction with one another.
- Participated in all activities with their groups, making camp fun for their campers, teaching skills, providing encouragement and support, etc.
- Served as a role model to young children by demonstrating high standards of personal conduct.
- Guided junior staff assigned to group. Responsible for campers’ safety on bus, on a trip, or at any activity. Reported any accident to proper camp personnel.
- followed administrative notices defining camp procedures and routines.
May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Planned work by reviewing assignment area to determine organization of neighborhoods and locate households for conducting interviews.
- Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and confidentiality laws. Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on forms.
- Assessed quality control levels on selected addresses, determined which samples passed or failed, and maintained records for quality control verification.
- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
- Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Met daily with supervisor to review and submit work, and receive additional instructions.
May 2007 - Aug 2008
- Explained technical studies policies and procedures to student
- Received applications in regards to Technical Studies programs; verified information for completeness and eligibility.
- Greeted individuals calling in person or by telephone; referred callers to proper persons; gave out information; and maintains appointment schedule.
- Monitored inventory of department’s supplies
- Prepared and maintained departmental files.
- Received and distributed daily mail.
- Performed typing and clerical
- Determined priority and checking completed work for adherence to standard procedures.
- Operated various office machines such as computer, photocopier, fax, scanner and calculator.
- Performed related work as required.
Ability to troubleshoot and fix a multitude of computer software problems Able to find solutions to problems not already known.
Web Page Design
Intermediate Understanding of Web Page Design Skills Intermediate Knowledge of HTML Coding Language Ability to use various Web Page Design programs such as Front Page and various programs like that
Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite of Programs: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Publisher.