As an aspiring public relations professional, I hope to gain a wide variety of PR experience. I am a motivated, hardworking individual who is dedicated to creating stellar pieces of work. Additionally, my education couples my understanding of communications theory with the knowledge of practical public relations application. I also love film.
Jan 2011 - Present
Ontario Graduate Certificate
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Sep 2009 - Oct 2010
Masters of Arts
An interdisciplinary degree.
Sep 2005 - Jun 2009
Bachelor of Arts
Wilfrid Laurier University
A Double Honours in Communication Studies and Film Studies with a minors in History and Religion and Culture.
May 2006 - Jan 2011
Fitting Room/Cash/Customer Service Associate
- Serviced customers in the fitting room.
- Handled cash.
- Customer service and handled returns.
- Organized clothes into specific categories.
Sep 2009 - Apr 2010
Film Studies Teaching Assistant
- Led tutorial sessions discussing various topics about film studies.
- Proctored the mid-term and the exam.
- Held office hours to discuss lecture material and assignments with students.
- Graded assignments and exams.
- Worked as a team with other teaching assistants to ensure consistency.