2012 - Present
SAP ICC Solution Architect
- Working as an integration specialist on the Nestlé Globe Project to design, implement and support SAP roll-outs from ICC Integration Competency Centre Nestle Head Quarters
- Providing XI / ALE / EDI Middleware design and development services for global interfaces
- Effectively designed and deployed the first Nestlé O2C Mobile Web App with Order-to-Cash Status Updates for any Globe Customer - leveraging workflow and SAP ALE/EDI & XI technologies to give virtually instant updates from SAP Sales Orders, Shipments, Dispatch Advices including Invoice Notifications via any HTML5 web browser
- ICC SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for two very successful Service Pack upgrades supervising a testing team of 20
- RFC & Security Support Services for the Nespresso & Nestle´s GSL implementation including setting up new Users & Roles
- SME for SAP Trusted Connections, RFCs and related Security & Compliance measures for ICC HQ
- Providing outstanding daily sustain and support activities and helping the ICC Teams achieve excellent KPIs including a successful GSTD (Go-See-Think-Do) Analysis of a costly dynamic networking port issue un-resolved for years
Jul 2010 - Sep 2012
Data Migration Consultant/Lead
- Data Migration Consultant/Data Migration Lead responsible for implementations involving SAP Systems and loading data via IDocs.
- Supervising and Training Teams (4-6 members) to Migrate Data using SAP Business Objects and All-In-One Best Practices.
- Established as a technical expert and achieved outstanding Go-Live results for P2P Project.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Business Objects to migrate data using various Source Data Systems and SAP Target Systems using both direct IDocs and LSMW methodologies.
- Expertise in SAP data migration; ABAP, LSMW, iDoc, SQL, SAP® BusinessObjects™ Data Services software.
- Experience in extracting, cleansing and mapping data to SAP using industry standard ETL tools.
- Experience with SAP functionality in multiple modules (FI, CO, PM, MM, HR)
- Experience with SAP data loading methods (LSMW, iDocs, BDC’s, etc.)
- Experience as a team lead with excellent client facing and communications skills.
- Experience with functional, technical specs, test scenarios, test scripting as developer, reviewer and approver.
- Demonstrated experience with project status reporting, issue/defect tracking and resolution, dashboards and earn/burn tracking.
Aug 2009 - Jun 2010
SAP XI and ALE 2nd Level Support Manager
- Completed a very successful short-term contract to support the world’s largest SAP ECC 6.0 upgrade - working on the Globe Project as a technical expert configuring Messaging Scenarios; between Nestle and External Plants including new and legacy Warehousing Systems using ALE/IDocs and Netweaver XI 7.0 PI – Process Integration.
- Responsible for root cause analysis, ABAP debugging, examining scripts and trace logs, implementing OSS notes including configuration and setup of SAP xLink adapters andNetweaver 7.0 XI / PI scenarios for a vast range of both standard and many customized solutions for 99.99% Satisfaction Service Level Agreements.
- Escalation SPOC for America’s Basis and Messaging testing concerns while utilizing Nestle’s new GBSL upgrade method from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0; which was completed flawlessly and ahead of schedules including Europe and Oceanic zones.
- Created and implemented methods to stream line team work and business processes with easy to understand technical documents; bringing teams together with Cisco’s Telepresence to guarantee 24x7 SAP global technical support services.
Mar 2007 - Mar 2009
IT / ERP Administrator
- Network design and administration of client/server SAP architecture i.e. LAN, Wide Area Networks and Storage Area Networks on both XP and Vista workstations and Microsoft Enterprise servers utilizing TCP/IP protocols for Global Project Engineering and Project Management of Power Plants
- Responsible for budgets, sourcing, evaluating, recommending, purchasing, installations, configurations, and maintaining computers, networks, and related hardware/software including all cabling, MPLS, VPNs, Ethernet, Cisco Switches, VoIP phones, video conferencing, printers, file servers, ERP SAP Add-ons, SQL Crystal Reports, upgrades, and any maintenance requirements
- Knowledge of ISO and Federal copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer and network security systems, domain controllers, DNS, Microsoft Email Exchange Server, confidentiality, group policies, user accounts, login scripts including documented disaster and recovery IT policies
- Responsibilities included evening and weekend troubleshooting and resolutions in response to needs of the systems or users being supported
2006 - 2007
SAP Business One Reseller – ERP Business Analyst/Systems Engineer
- Responsible for all functions required to fully service the SME - Small to Medium Enterprise market ($5M to $50Million in Annual Sales) with the leading edge SAP Business One ERP Solution
- Roles included: Lead Generation, Proposal and Project Management, ISVs – Independent Software Vendors Evaluation and Selection, Implementation, Training and Support
- Demonstrated skills of self-motivation, creativity and independence as well as strong technical knowledge with SQL Databases, API – Application Program Interfaces and setting up and administrating the new Microsoft Business 2003 Server Networks
- Expansion of electronic commerce—doing business on the Internet with various EDI type requirements and Remote Interfaces including Backup and Technical Training and Support
- Developed and implemented breakthrough innovations for faster and lower-risk implementations utilizing SAP Business One Bolt-on Platform and SDK advanced technologies
2003 - 2005
SAP ABAP ALE/EDI IDoc Analyst/Developer
- Experienced Analyst/Developer with broad range of technical skills in ABAP and ALE/IDOC scenarios required for master data and cross application business processes
- Responsibilities included all aspects from ABAP programming and development of BAPIs, Reports, User exits, BADIs, Dialogue Programs, Business Objects, Workflow and Batch Job Scheduling
- Demonstrated strong technical skills to fully support the massive network for Nestlé’s Global and Country specific Configurations, Logical Systems, ALE Distribution Models, Filter Objects, Conversion Rules including creating End User Roles and providing Security and Authorizations
- Work included all aspects of the development cycle including requirements gathering, evaluating and prototyping, solution design, configuration, testing and implementation support and many of the end-to-end project deliverables required for the Nestlé SAP world wide implementation
- Experience in trouble shooting, performance tuning, updating technical specifications, project documentation tools,developing test scripts and following established strategies, standards, guidelines and procedures during all phases of the project
- Worked very closely with many teams from SAP Basis, SAP Security, External Contractors, Technical and Functional Teams configuring MM (Material Management), FICO (Finance and Control), SD (Sales and Distribution), HR (Human Resources), SCM (Supply Chain Management) including CRM and BI applications
- Established many new methods and tools within the very small ALE Team for Nestlé to manage multiple systems throughout the NestléGlobe 1.5 Template Roll-out for more than 100 countries on a very tight implementation schedule
2000 - 2002
SAP ABAP Systems Developer
- Using the ABAP Workbench tools to develop business applications and enhance the standard SAP software to meet specific customer requirements
- Completed functional and technical solutions for customer service, supply chain, finance and procurement and particularly the integration among these business processes
- Developed technical unit test cases within the ALE/EDI Integration Scenarios to identify and solve errors utilizing ABAP Debugger skills and modified programs as required
- Programmed and configured SAP workflow for IDOC error handing for Material Master and Condition Pricing scenarios with Object Orientated techniques used to enhance Business Objects and Methods
1998 - 1999
Production and Inventory Controller
- Technical and Functional knowledge of Sales, Job Costing, Material and Purchasing needs
- Implementation experience with MRP, JIT and Kanban Methods and workflow procedures
- Forecasting knowledge in sales and inventory levels to minimum stock levels and maximized production schedules utilizing ABACUS ERP software
- Exceeded the expectations of users with a full implementation of job costing, inventory and purchasing modules with documentation and end user training
- An in-depth knowledge of various manufacturing processes and computer skills required for integration of sales and forecasts into production schedules
- Established integrated design, inventory and material requisitions from BOMs for specialized custom packaging equipment to drastically increase production and organization on the shop floor
1985 - Present
Computer Systems 3 Year Co-op