DHL Global Forwarding
Semi Back office Role:
- Overall responsible for UK and Ireland Air Imports & Export for stations: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol, Birmingham, East Midland, New Castle, Cork, Shannon and Dublin.
- All Processes are SLA driven.
- Hence, needs to complete all the tasks on time by attaining accuracy and timeliness.
- Collecting Data and filtering the data for Invoicing.
- Preparing House Airway Bill, Master Airway Bill for Export and Invoicing for Export and Import Preparing final reports and sending them to the respective stations.
- Sending final reports to the Manager.
- Drive alignment and adherence to operational deadline.
- Monitor deadline overview and proactive follow up with staff on task execution and deadline adherence.
- Timely supply and receipt of data / information.
- Timely response to system or process issues.
- Adhere to process and account Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) during daily operation.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Capture Data from systems in timely manner. Processing the same to fetch accurate data. And searching for accurate consignee accounts for preparing Invoices.
- oJob also includes live prints of invoices directly to stations.
- oCarry out all activities in a manner which will contribute to the achievement of individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Provided cross training to 10 staff members.
- Developed process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of inter-department call center operations.