- Supervision and mentoring of developers as required by the Technology Project Manager.
- Ensuring that all Technical Specifications are clearly understood before they are accepted for further development.
- Construction of prototypes to try/test drive the User Interface and iron out any design issues and usability requirements.
- Production of Detailed Design specifications for components.
- Ensure that all software deliverables and associated documentation produced are done so to the appropriate standards.
- Conduct/take part in code reviews.
- Manage development workload to time scales within the development project plan.
- Ensure development process yields quality software, designs have been validated, and resulting software has been fully unit tested before handing over to Systems test.
- Provide regular process reports for the Technology Project Manager encompassing the activities of the Development team.
- Design, Development solution SAAS system Tool.
- Analysis and Design and Workflow of SAAS system using MS – Visio 2005.
- Documentation of the system using Office XP & Microsoft Visio 2005
- Involved in writing stored procedures, cursors, and triggers using SQL – Server, 2012.
- Involvement in asp.net coding using c# that constitutes the web, user controls and business logics.
- Involvement in asp.net coding using c# that constitutes the web Applications.
- Involved in Writing WCF Services, Windows Services.