ADJUNCT PROFESSOR FOR “STATISTICS: PRINCIPLES AND METHODS” / STA 250
JOHN JAY COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Creating comprehensive course learning outcomes.
- Prepare lectures and assist students to better understand course materials and their assignments.
- Extensive coverage of principals and methods in statistics.
- Practical use of formulas in conjunction with understandable statistical examples and exercises.
- Tutor students in understanding statistical software like SAS and SPSS.
- Give feedback to students about their achievements and works.
- Extensive use of Blackboard System to post assessments and communicate effectively with students.