- Strong client focus – commitment to delivering superior client experience and advocating for client needs.
- Contact customers to review Sterling performance and identify Opportunity and/or Risk; manage client
interactions using Salesforce.com
- Assist clients in making informed hiring decisions, including conducting training on using our
system (for both individuals and groups).
- NAPBS certified, the gold standard in the background screening industry, for the highest levels of quality, compliance and safety.
- Consultative selling skills – experience expanding account reach, up/cross-selling, new business development.
- Conduct client needs analysis presentations to management as requested.
- Conduct and deliver additional projects as assigned by manager.
- Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly in a courteous and professional Manner.
- Analytical skills – assess risk and opportunity, identify innovative ways to effectively address client needs in a high-volume, transactional environment, analyze performance indicators and use to inform strategies and tactics