2004-2005Software Support Coordinator
· Managed help desk by resolving escalated issues either on my own or by working with software vendors.
· Tested software upgrades and developed rollout plans.
· Maintained and upgraded SQL databases, as necessary.
· Wrote technical articles for IT newsletter regarding software functionality.
· Coordinated training for a Mac to PC hardware change involving 200+ users, including creation and approval of all training materials.
· Coordinated and trained all new employees.
· Updated and developed training materials.
· Tracked continuing education requirements for all attorneys and paralegals.
· Provided help desk technical support.
1992-1999 & 2000-2002Legal Secretary (Estate Planning/Probate)
· Prepared and revised legal documents from hard copy and transcription, maintained client files, coordinated attorney calendars and other general secretarial duties.
· Trained section personnel on section-specific databases and documents.
· Provided section technical support.
· Prepared and revised legal documents from hard copy and transcription using Wang and Macintosh computer systems.
· Maintained firm mailing list.
· Created electronic versions of Judicial Council and Secretary of State forms.