Professional Courses: Finance for Nonfinancial Professionals given by the International Council of Shopping Centers Lease Administration and Lease Audit Training given by Deloitte Financial Advisory Services
Mar 2005 - Present
Commercial Lease Administrator
Pacific Capital Management
Prepare letters of intent, leases, amendments, assignments, and other legal documents for 350+ office and retail tenants. Create and maintain database to track lease option and expiration dates.
1988 - 2005
Software Support Specialist/Help Desk Manager
McDonough Holland & Allen
2004-2005Software Support Coordinator
· Managed help desk by resolving escalated issues either on my own or by working with software vendors.
· Tested software upgrades and developed rollout plans.
· Maintained and upgraded SQL databases, as necessary.
· Wrote technical articles for IT newsletter regarding software functionality.
· Coordinated training for a Mac to PC hardware change involving 200+ users, including creation and approval of all training materials.
· Coordinated and trained all new employees.
· Updated and developed training materials.
· Tracked continuing education requirements for all attorneys and paralegals.
· Provided help desk technical support.
1992-1999 & 2000-2002Legal Secretary (Estate Planning/Probate)
· Prepared and revised legal documents from hard copy and transcription, maintained client files, coordinated attorney calendars and other general secretarial duties.
· Trained section personnel on section-specific databases and documents.
· Provided section technical support.
· Prepared and revised legal documents from hard copy and transcription using Wang and Macintosh computer systems.
· Maintained firm mailing list.
· Created electronic versions of Judicial Council and Secretary of State forms.
May 1984 - Mar 1986
Lead Word Processor, Corporate
Thompson & Knight
- Supervised two day word processors and one night-shift word processor to produce legal documents for 80 attorneys and paralegals in a timely manner.
- Coordinated large projects with attorneys and paralegals and worked with manager to schedule additional resources as necessary.
- Provided back-up support for other departments as necessary.
Mar 1982 - Apr 1984
Ernst & Whinney
- Prepared financial documents from handwritten drafts or tapes.
- Assisted in the copying and assembly of financial statements or other documents to be presented to clients.
2001 - 2009
California State University Sacramento
Concentration: Criticism and Public Communication