Seasoned Internet professional with 18 years experience in leading Web design and development, increasing channel sales, and executing comprehensive marketing initiatives. Demonstrated ability to build key relationships, motivate teams to set and accomplish ambitious results, and design innovative solutions to solve complex problems. Outstanding communicator, resourceful, and action-oriented.
Adobe Distiller, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word., Omniture, SnagIt, TeamSite, WebTrends.
eCommerce, Product Management, Program Management, Project Management, Online Marketing, Geographical Information Services, GIS, Application Development, User Acceptance Testing, Identity Management, Customer Crivacy, Web analytics, Marketing, SCRUM and AGILE Development
- Circle of Excellence Nominee - Leadership and performance on the Reserve in Store and ReserveNow project launches. (Sprint Nextel, 9/10)
- On the Spot Award - hard work and leadership around authentication and customer privacy (Sprint Nextel, 4/06)
- Excellence Award - Sprint.com Sales and Service Locator (Sprint Nextel, 3/06)
- On the Spot Award - Resolving high profile customer care issues (Sprint Nextel, 3/06).
- Presenter at ESRI user conference - invited to present the Nextel.com sales and service store locator project.
- On the Spot Award - Reducing fraud in low cost channel (Sprint Nextel, 4/04)
May 2011 - Present
Director - Online Geography
- Product management role for search, search results, and mapping applications.
- Requirements origination, documentation, business justification and UAT script creation for search and mapping applications enhancements for all of the Hilton Worldwide websites.
- Management of location data for hotels city, city centers, and points of interests used by online search results and mapping applications.
- Supporting various internal teams to trouble shoot issues, ensure accuracy of search suggestions and location data to best optimize search results.
- Created a regions wiki to segment cities around the world to create a standardized approach to geography within Hilton Worldwide.
- Created procedural documents to instruct eCommerce teams in the process to update hotel locations within other Internet mapping providers like Google, Bing, MapQuest and Navteq.
Dec 1999 - May 2011
Product Manager - Location & Mapping
- Web to Retail launches. Program managed and lead the launch of two Web to retail programs, Reserve in Store and ReserveNow. Both programs launched on time, and on budget. Reserve in Store allowed potential customers to shop the Sprint.com online store and pick up there selected device at a local company owned store. ReserveNow.allows for the users to reserve new iconic devices prior to launch for pick up in a company owned store.
- Manage day to day operations of the Sprint.com coverage tool including IT development management, enterprise support tickets and road map for application.
- Program managed the launch of a GIS application to show street level service coverage for wireless products.Responsible for writing business requirements and functional requirements, and user acceptance and regression testing. Application launched on time and on budget.The application currently services internal customer care and all external inquiries for coverage.2.5 million transactions daily.
- Manage day to day operations of the Sprint.com sales and service locator including vendor management, enterprise support tickets and road map for application.Launched new interactive sales and service store locator. Managed the vendor selection process, requirement intake, development, design and deployment. Point of interest searches increased 50% post launch.
- Managed the store locator vendor relationship and $1.5 million budget.
- Launched externally hosted interactive sales and service store locator with ESRI, Inc.. Managed the vendor selection process, requirement intake, development, design and deployment. Point of interest searches increased 50% post launch.
- Program managed the Nextel.com registration process including strategy and road mapping, day to day operations, and enhancement development. Increased Web site registrations 171% in two years.
- Improved registration process and decreased the annual cost by $1.2 million dollars in one year
- Created an enterprise solutions Web site to support media campaign to drive business leads. Resulted in over 10,000 leads during a six month period.
- Work with Marketing product managers to implement content and functionality in to the Sales and Support sections of the Nextel.com (rated a top 10 B to B Web site by B2B Magazine in 2003 & 2004)
- Researched and worked with Technology development to develop new Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) applications and content partners for use on the Nextel network. Negotiated business relationships with MobileID.com, SmartRay.com, LifeMinders.com, iWaitless.com
Aug 1998 - Dec 1999
Web Site Manager
- Webmaster for chevychasebank.com
- Worked with marketing product managers to develop and revise product content.
- Designed user interface for new online banking and bill pay Web application.Worked with multi-departmental task force to develop use cases and technical specifications for new online banking Web site. Wrote business and functional requirements for IT, and vendor development.
- Worked with design company to re-design and re-launch corporate Web site.
- Plan online advertising and sponsorships to increase Web site traffic.
- Developed co-branded opportunities with other online companies such as Visa, Bank Rate Monitor, and Intuit.
Nov 1995 - Aug 1998
- Webmaster for bcbsnca.com and carefirst.com post merger.
- Team leader for internal e-commerce committee.
- Managed vendor re-design of the CareFirst Web site post merger.
- Prepared monthly Web site statistics for senior management.
- Managed broker communications for 1,700 area insurance brokers.
- Coordinated advertising campaign that includes print, radio, and direct mail.
- Implemented and managed a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) for HMO contract holders.
- Designed, and monitored value added Wellness programs for over 750,000 members.
Sep 1993 - Nov 1995
Stage Two Communications
- Developed and directed promotional programs that resulted in a median increase of 41% gross revenue over two years.
- Analyzed sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitored customer preferences that resulted in company spending decreasing by 12%.
- Determined the demand for products and services offered by the company and its competitors and identified potential customers.
- Managed a staff of twelve associates locally and 75 summer part-time associates.
May 1992 - Jun 1993
Bath Springs Water, Inc
- Developed and successfully launched a new product line under the brand name, Original Jamaican.
- Collected and analyzed information and assisted in the implementation of proposals to expand beverage market share 9%.
- Determined the distribution and Point of Sale Marketing for merchandise.