Jan 2015 - Present
Toyota Tsusho Network Integration India Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for handling multiple applications.
- Working on FMS (Fleet Management System) Application using MongoDB and asp.net.
- Responsible for MongoDB maintenance and scalability and disaster recovery POC design for FMS application.
- Responsible for UI designing team to guide and instruct for responsive and desired UI design for the application using latest UI Design strategies.
- Develop and design and maintain insurance domain application in production environment.
- Gathering and analysing client requirement, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Key role is to design application develop with latest application development approach using Microsoft technologies like (.NET, MS-SQL, MongoDB and Oracle).
- Design prototype application and coordinate application plans with team and client.
- Work with business systems analyst and/or customers to ensure that requirements are documented and quality software is developed that meets those requirements.
- Reviews, analyses, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging, Design new modules to improve system efficiency.