Family Service Association of San Antonio, Inc.
- Manage all aspects of day to day bookkeeping and accounting processes including but not limited to: A/R, payroll, journal entries, and bank reconciliation in accordance to GAAP.
- Prepare Journal Entries for prepaid expense, deferred revenue and payroll cash accounts
- Receive and deposit all organizational revenue.
- Execute monthly payroll activities using a 3rd party payroll service provider.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, including standard financial reports, budget vs. actual reports and grant-specific financial reports.
- Ensure the billing is in compliance with all internal policies, controls and relevant regulations and ensure filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare billing and bill various government agencies.
- Assist Program Managers in the financial reporting and other administrative requirements of their grants/contracts, state Memorandum of Agreements.
- Report and track actual expenditures and variations from the budget
- Monitoring/tracking the status of each program through its program life cycle
- Manage time tracking process for employees with hours billable to grants, payroll entries for financial and grant reporting.
- Work closely with Controller to execute month-end closing procedures and postings.
- Coordinate with Controller and Auditors in preparation of year-end audit.
- Support Program Managers in development and analysis of annual organization budget.
Produce reports as needed by program staff