· Drive Individual Customer Satisfaction Targets in line with Client KPI.
· Drive Team Customer Satisfaction Targets in line with Client KPI.
· Monitor and report on team performance to the Operations/Group Manager on a daily basis, maintain appropriate records as required.
· Ensure that employee attendance, absence and working hours for the team are logged accurately and liaise with the HR and finance department in relation to payroll and people queries in a timely manner.
· Drive New Starter and Refresher Training for all agents.
· Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
· Provide Support, Coaching and Leadership to the team at all times.
· Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
· Develop on Policy and Processes to improve operational work flows.
· Show Proactive and Reactive skills on a day to day basis.
· Recruitment duties, including interviews and assessment centers