Creating and writing business standards and ICT Governance for company departments.
Enhancing, Analyzing and speeding up the process work of company departments.
Correcting & Determining system faults efficiency to provide the optimal scenarios for systems.
Planning , Scheduling , developing and preparing project plans and budgets.
Gathering information , creating , coding ,integrating, testing and deploying web & desktop custom solutions under his responsibilities for company departments to meet the re-equipment's of company over all.
Enhancing and speeding up the communication of company departments
Writing training documentation for company systems and training
employees to work under company requirements.
Providing specifications hardware / software for use by system
Supervising and administrating company systems/solutions and databases.
Providing & negotiating with stack holders for requested reports to make better deciding.Building and developing Corporate IT infrastructure.
- Leading the development & implementation of the company's systems and ensuring the effective performance over all.
- Managing Corporate Network, and recognizing & implementing necessary network improvements.
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of information systems & electronic data processing.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for computer systems operations, usage and development.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery.
- Ensuring the healthy running and optimum performance of the company's network.
- Continuously evaluating possible threats that may exist and propose corrective controls in order to eliminate such threats.
- Providing effective IT solutions that will help to enhance the business performance.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to discuss system requirement, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Leading the information technology security and protection.
Ahmed Amin Shahin
SACODECO ICT MANAGER
- Saudi Arabia Jeddah
- 972 567 6655 20
- [email protected]