- Building and developing Corporate IT infrastructure.
- Leading the development & implementation of the company's systems and ensuring the effective performance over all.
- Managing Corporate's Network, and recognizing & implementing necessary network improvements.
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of information systems & electronic data processing.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for computer systems operations, usage and development.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery.
- Ensuring the healthy running and optimum performance of the company's network.
- Continuously evaluating possible threats that may exist and propose corrective controls in order to eliminate such threats.
- Providing effective IT solutions that will help to enhance the business performance.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to discuss system requirement, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Leading the information technology security and protection.
Ahmed Amin Shahin
SACODECO ICT MANAGER
- Saudi Arabia Jeddah
- 966 545555 807