Nov 2009 - Present
A/C PAINTING W/S MANAGER
EGYPT AIR M&E
Dec 1986 - Jul 2009
EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES
Responsibility & Experience:
- management of large projects (Rubber workshop and expertise in the management of large enterprise and access to ISO certificates and all items of the senior management of a working group composed of 50 personnel and all the responsibilities of the technical supporting of different various types of high quality specifications for Air Force Requirements and as well as supplying all the units and formations of their Requirements.
- working as project managermention Management production planning and schemes download in accordance with the criteria, standard specifications and quality requirements and the possibilities.
- Management and maintenance (O/H) for all Air Force A/C from mechanical parts and mechanical rotary ,A/C engine, especially (R13, F100, F110, Atar, Larzac), structure repair , LANDING GEAR , FLIGHT COTROL, hydraulic and the fuel pumps AND other differentSYSTEMS,……….etc
- Full production operations management ,production control (laboratory QC tests – moulds processing and technical equipment - transactions of different chemicals - the processing and preparation blank- curing and vulcanizing – trimming and clearance - final inspection - the follow-up and traceability control the conduct of operations with the full application of the standards of quality and modern management systems in production processes and operations FORMS and production , technical, maintenance , calibration, training, support and provisioning of all sections.
- The ability to find immediate solutions to all types of integrated emergency situations and the difficulties and problems that occur during operations and the various stages of production and to meet the urgent and emergency situations, which are a feature of the armed forces to work .
- manufacturing sealing shapes rubber parts, gaskets, o-ring, square section, rubber- metal bonded, especial shapes in accordance with all the technical specifications of standard regulations and quality standards in the global aviation(British, American, French, German, Russian, Czech, Chinese)and the full capability to produce, up to 5600 p/n .
- manufacturing all the standard technical specifications for all types of rubber and silicon raw materials (60 standard materials according to the military & international specifications measurements e,g NBR,silicone,flourosilicone,flourucarbone,propyrene,NR,………….. ), which represents all the work, such as aircraft media ..,fuel, hydraulic and high temperature and low and high pressure , ozone ,alkaline and acidic.
- manufacturing of all the technical specifications of the standard models of all types of rubber For the benefit of the Arab Organization for Industrialization factory engine and the aircraft factory (supporting technical rubber parts for Training A/C K8-E) and the Arab-British company, MacDonald Douglas, LockheedMartin, P&W, GE, Dassult, Kazan, Agosta,Westland, Rolls roylles
- Reverse engineering and engineering studies with full management of stores (all types ),supply,provisioning .
- planning and the issuance of Documentation, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions for all production, technical and laboratory processes of the plant.
- Do all the work of internal audit and the work of statistics and analysis, measuring the level of work key performance indicator, corrective and preventive actions for all operations and activities of the plant.
- Implementation and planning of the work of all senior management meetings and reviews and follow-up to the internal and external contracts concluded.
- Management, planning and implementation of various maintenance (daily, weekly and monthly) of all types of machinery and equipment, operating and maintaining the plant and its continuous update.
- Management, planning and implementation of the calibration of various equipment and devices externally and locally.
- Management, planning and implementation of internal and external training .
- Management, planning and follow-up to the quality in the form of access to the international ISO 9001:2008 in June 2009 by BSI.
- Management and planning to obtain certification from the Egyptian Aviation Authority 12-2005 and renewed annually.
- Development and Updated plant R W/S capabilities in terms of quantity and quality synchronized with the latest systems in the global rubber industry, aviation and other areas.
- Planning the future of the insurance business and technical processes of production and the various models and the development of performance.
- Management contracts with foreign companies and local (Adoption of finalizing the technical specifications, practice, contract) and the development of regulations.
- Management, planning and implementation of the engineering studies and feasibility studies and the financial cost of the production process.
- Representation of the Air Force and to participate in the course of plant products AVEX 2005.
- Managing and planning the work plans and educational systems at the level of military academies.
- Management and development and modernization of educational systems at the university level, in conjunction with TELEMEDIA America.
- CHEAF OF EGYPT AIR MAINTENANCE &ENGINEERING PAINTING AND SURFACE TREATMENT.
- The full management and planning for all aviation ,civilian A/C of Egypt air (AIRBUS 320,321,330 ,340, B 737-500,737-800,777-200, EMBRAR 190 and many customers for EXTERIOR AND INTERIORcoating, painting and surface treatment processes related to the aviation international standard .
- The experience of application of many different types of painting mat and coating systems.(eg AKZO NOBEL, PPg,)
- EXPERIENCE OF STRIPPING AND PAINTING REMOVAL USING MANY TYPES TURCO,ARDROX 2814
- EXPERIENCE USING DIFFERENTTECHNOLOGY TYPES OF SPRAY GUNS SATA 3000 HVLP,BINKS AIRLESS & AIR ASSISTED AIRLESS MODEL A4400,A3500,A7500.
- EXPERIENCE AT USING MANY DIFFERENTCOATING MATERIALS,AVIOX, AERODUR ,METAFLEX,ECLIPSE EPOXYPRIMERS ,POLY URETHANE PRIMERS, WASH PRIMERS,ABRASION RESISTANT & WALKWAY COATINGS ,INTERIOR PAINTING .
- EXPERIENCE AT ALL FONT, DECAL, MARKING APPLICATION.
Dec 1986 - Jul 1987
MILITARY SCIENCE STUDY
Aug 1982 - Jul 1986
FACULTY OF SCIENCE-ZAGAZIG UNIVERCITY
Chief of Surface Treatment &Painting Coating Systems
Polymer MANUFACTURE sealing Solution System
(Egyptian Air Academy-EAA from 2-7-1987 until 21-7-2001
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry allocated in a very good estimate in 1986
- Certificate of completion of study of military science - the Military Academy in 1987
- Preliminary Master 1990
- Maintenance of civil aviation REGULATIN - Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority in 2003
- Order of long service and good example of the first class in the 8 / 2008
- Human FACTORS Task Force - Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority 2009
- High level in the use of computers and Windows ((Word, Excel, Power point )
- The preparation of Presentation and demonstration of the plans and technical reports.
- English language speaking and writing.
- The acquisition of skill in the creation and composition and the representation of the armed forces in the external and internal opposition.
- Skills in dealing with international companies such as: --
-- British TRELLEBORG specializing in aviation sealing solution systems.
-- CATIC in the field of manufacture of the aircraft. K8E
-- K3 British specializing in Computer Management System of the operations of all kinds.
-- Italian company Rutil In the field of hydraulic pistons in the press and the settlement of the products.
-- British Wallace in the area of laboratory tests for raw materials, rubber products .
-- British Company LBBC settlement in the area of technological products, rubber steam .
--- Britishα –Technology specializing in mechanical rubber part tests (tensile and rhometer).
- American TELEMEDIA Company of in the field of development of university-level educational systems academic.
- AKZO NOBEL COATING AND PAINTING MATERIALS.
- PPG COATING AND PAINTING MATERIALS.
-MAPAERO INTERIOR PAINTING MATERIALS.
Name: RETIRED COLONEL CHEMIST /Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed Imam Sharaf al-Din
Date of Birth: 9-3-1965
Religion: Muslim Marital Status: Married and reliable 3 (two daughters and a son)
Place of residence:New Banha – Qalyobia State 10 Alathar st.
Tel-house: 013-3233310 Mobile: 0100148014
Degree: Bachelor of Science - Chemistry allocated in a very good estimate in 1986
Latest posts: Polymers and Sealing systems factory Commander –Sealing Solution Systems Manufacture for Military & Civilian A/C , Aviation and other purposes.
Chief of Surface Treatment &Painting Coating Systems By Egypt Air for Maintenance &Engineering