Embedded Software and Hardware Developer
Oct 2014 - Apr 2015
Embedded Software Developer - Part Time
- Designed and implemented test automation programs using Java and CAPL for Driving Assistance Systems in Porsche cars, which led successfully to time and cost reduction.
- Developed a report generator program using Java.
- Developed an image processing program to detect the pedestrians in Porsche cars.
Mar 2014 - Oct 2014
Software and Hardware Developer - Research Assistant
University of Stuttgart
- Developed a programmer for an OFDM chip using RaspberryPi.
- Built a voltage level shifter PCB using EAGLE.
Oct 2012 - Sep 2013
Production Executive - Full Time
Bader for Manufacturing Vehicle Spare Parts & Accessories
- Responsible for the company's patent production. Successfully reduced the cost to manufacturing from 100$ to 20%.
Apr 2011 - Aug 2011
Software and Hardware Developer - Internship
Texas Instruments GmbH
- Automation of complex measurement processes.
- Measurement of digital and analogue characteristics of the microcontrollers using Agilent VEE, Assembly and C.
- Development and construction of test boards.