Internal Audit Supervisor
INTERNAL AUDIT SUPERVISOR (April 2013 - Present)
Performing full scope internal audit assignments, as well as follow-ups, investigations, and fraud examinations; often undertaking most of the assignments abroad, and in charge of a team.
Completing allocated work within the pre-set deadlines, budget and with the required quality standard.
- Planning internal control audits, scheduling opening conference to discuss audit objectives, scope, timing, and intended report format.
- Identifying areas of potential efficiency improvements or probable weaknesses, evaluating internal control systems with the Group Internal Audit Director, and operators, testing operations of internal control systems, assessing, and examining inherent fraud risk.
- Developing conclusions based on the results, promoting internal controls and sound risk management by identifying internal control gaps, and making cost effective recommendations with management and operators.
- Reviewing audit issues, drafting, preparing, and distributing audit reports, including management's responses to the issues rose.
- Following up to ensure all issues raised in audit reports have been addressed, and coordinating the activities of external auditors.
- Performing special assignments for the Board or management (ad hoc requests), providing technical assistance and "best practices" to operations.
Performing audit assignments in compliance with the International Internal Audit Standards (IIAS).
SUBSIDIARIES AUDITED AT “EL SEWEDY ELECTRIC-HOLDING”
El Sewedy Cables - Algeria.
3W Networks L.L.C - U.A.E.
El Sewedy Electric Nigeria LTD.
El Sewedy Electric Zambia LTD.
EL Sewedy Electric L.L.C.- U. A. E.
Egytech Cables Co.- Kuwait Office.
Egytech Cables Co. - Fraud Investigation(Ad-Hoc request).
Egyptian Company for Plastic Industries - El Sewedy (Egyplast).