Accountant / Budget ANALYST
kuwait danish dairy company
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify problems and solving it, for KDDC in KSA, UAE for the A/R collecting system leading in decreasing time of money collection
- Worked on special projects as a junior budget analyst for the overseas group for KDDC in Kuwait such as the lunch of the new manufacture of ice cream, leading for decreasing cost of production while enhancing the quality of the product of the company and maximize profit
- Come up with a new idea that improved financial transaction
- Been complimented by my supervisor and co-workers