Received Accounting Software Expert training which covered modules that span various sales, accounting and HR disciplines for the purpose of creating and automating business transactions. The modules include: General Ledger, Cash Flow, Budgeting, Cash Management, Inventory, Purchasing Control, Sales Control, Ordering System, Payables, Receivables, HR & payroll System and Contracting.
- Spearheaded the execution of business process analysis for the customers' key operations including accounting, distribution, contracting and manufacturing. Conceptualized schema, prepared test application functionality and provided cutting-edge training on the same.
- Performed infrastructure lifecycle assessments and associated technical tasks including study, analysis, design, product installation, test and system integration.
- Identified new revenue generating products and service opportunities. Assisted in selling hardware and software products and provided detailed technical knowledge in the sale of complex hardware and software solutions.
- Implemented systems at client sites including installation, testing and maintenance in addition to planning backup and recovery procedures. Provided support in terms of training and responding to queries regarding system usage.
- Handled report writing process encompassing analysis, design, building, testing and implementing reports for client's application.
- Effectively customized the aforementioned modules to fit customers' requirements; enhancing workflow by enabling users to automate the transactions of a certain business process (Automation Business Process).