Civil/Structural Design engineer
- To lead a team of draftsmen and to develop designs from job specifications in accordance with international engineering standards and codes of practice.
- Made and checked complex engineering computations quickly and accurately.
- Drafted detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts.
- Planned and coordinated work requiring modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Coordinated with draftspersons and technicians to transform designs to working drawings.
- Identified and resolved potential structural issues.
- Develop designs from project specifications.
- Prepare and evaluate material take-off for finished projects.
- Allocate, prioritize and check work of a team of draftsmen.
- Check and evaluate design and material specifications for tender.
- Prepare and check material data sheets (B.O.Q.) and coordinate with procurement engineer to select materials.
- Document, record, and report on meetings, progress of jobs and construction completions from design & validation reports from Project Engineers.
- Incorporate feedback from projects and customers for design clarification and modifications during the development and construction project phases.
- Reviewing and evaluating that consultant’s analysis conform to the construction phases and methods.
- Providing support for construction team by implementing solutions or alternatives for construction queries.
- Current project: Sulaibiya waste water treatment plant.
- Tenders: SABIYA Power & Distillation Plant, El-Seouf Power Plant, Abu Rawash WWTP, and Jabal Ali WWTP.