Senior Customer Service Representative
Purpose of the job:
• Responsible for providing online support and guidance to all customer service employees
• Handling escalated complaints and angry customers.
• Responsible for handling all customers refunds ( cash , postal , credit card & bank )
• Responsible for providing the weekly & biweekly briefings & trainings
• Responsible for handling and replying to external emails
Duties and responsibilities
• Handle outbound calls for follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with
normal inbound calls.
• Provide best possible service to both external & internal customers to achieve highest level of
• Fully understand & adhere to company policies & procedures that generates personal /
professional credibility & trust
• Respect & apply company vision & values
• Resolve customer complaints in time & treats them as business opportunities to ensure
continuous improvement & development
• Escalate problems & provides relevant feedback to the right channels
• Timely Communicate right, accurate and full information to CSRs.
• Communicate with other Customer Services sub-divisions to handle all relevant inquiries of
both customers and CSRs (e.g. Finance , Customer Support & Outbound …etc)
• Fully understand both individual & company objectives to achieve them effectively &
• Identify development areas related to quality of information & recommend remedy through
trainings and life briefings.