Executive Senior Customers VIP Sales
- Holds five (5) certificates of appreciation for sales from Mobily
- Prepare daily reports to the sales head.
- To perform marketing activities, locate new clients, generate new business opportunity.
- Target potential clients with unit sales inquiries.
- Collect sales proceeds.
- Making initial presentation, understanding client’s requirements and offer product demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Prepare daily route planning and sales visit reports and submit to Head of sales.
- Prepare weekly Activity/progress/performance reports and submit to the Head of dept
- Prepare a quarter and annual territory analyses
- Follow up client’s orders with concern department.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and reporting to those complaints to management
- All other activities as assigned by his supervisor and/or Head of sales