AEL Mining Services
- Reporting to Regional Financial Director - North East Africa & ME(direct), Regional MD (Dotted).
- Responsible for the Entity's Risk & Cash Management.
- Accountable for the whole process of Forecasting, Budgeting & Reporting:
- Preparation of an integrated budgeting process.
- Crafting the automated budget model.
- Revising major budget KPI’s; such as economic indicators, alignment with corporate strategy & 5 years strat-plan, the integrity of numbers in terms of achievability and sustainability, main production assumptions & capacity, Capital needs, cash control and demand planning module.
- Leading the rolling forecast process on a monthly basis, in addition to the monthly actual vs. budget analysis.
- Responsible for the Costing & Production Financial Processing.
- Leading the Control Matrix & Internal Audit compliance process.
- Contributing to the Entity's future strategy planning and implementation.
- Responsible for all periodical financial closures, plus the annual Financial Statements preparation and submission.
- Managing the Entity's Supply Chain & Warehousing Processes, Transactions and Controlling.
- Contributing to the tactical pricing and price planning, in addition to the profit protection plans.
- Product mix analysis.
- Preparation of tendering interactive models.
- Creation & submission of tender documentation.
- Supervising a team of three.