INTERPOL-International Criminal Police Organization
▪ warehousing and stock management 3 stocks that supply 700 employees
▪ Ensure performance, quality and delivery of the supply chain(procurement, transport, storage)
▪ Guarantee the security of logistics equipment, training and user support
▪ Coordinate logistics at INTERPOL level 700 employees manage Logistics in large scale of post emergency response: Supply Chain, Equipment Fleet Management, Management of energy sources,
▪ Close monitoring of current inventory levels to encourage economic usage of equipment within the organization. ▪ Responsible for overseeing the deployment of mobile based security software for all INTERPOL personnel.
▪ Overseeing the deployment of security equipment to INTERPOL National Central Bureaus(NCB) across the globe.
▪ Coordinate with INTERPOL Global Centre for Innovation (IGCI) to ensure proper usage of critical equipment.
▪ Assisting INTERPOL officers with security equipment on Investigative Support Team deployment(IST) and missions across the globe.