Ixina for German Kitchens-Alessa group
- Management of finance functions and Supervise finance team.
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all accounts Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports.
- Working on updating formats of the Management accounts or other managerial reports, Implement Firm's Accounting Policies and interpret guidance in regards to accounting transactions.
- Preparing annual budget format in order to assist CFO in planning and budgeting Process and fair allocation of overhead cost and Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets; provide corrective action recommendations to management, where necessary.
- Preparing cash position report in a daily basis through coordinating with branches managers
- Supervision accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayment journals.
- Initiate Bank Transactions and payroll.
- Follow up ERP(Tally ERP9) Implementation through preparing chart of accounts and supervise accounting team for data entry.
- Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests. Reporting to CFO.