Senior Network Engineer
Aug 2010 - Present
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Managed the team’s training, performance, and Requests/Incidents tickets assignment according to capacity,Problem Management based on ITIL standards.
- Maintained good KPIs for NBAD's voice & video networks and systems..
- Charged to monitor the team’s daily processes and documentation including Standards, Policy, and Procedures documentations.
- Managed several projects with the Project Management team and vendors’ including meetings, orders, SLAs, and evaluation.
- Administed all Avaya hardware/software installations, updates, and upgrades tasks for different releases for cost saving purposes.
- Upgraded and supported Avaya telephony network components for two separate Avaya Systems to CM6, and designed & supported standalone Avaya systems for NBAD's domestic and International branches.
Worked with Avaya Dubai implementation team in the following projects/tasks (for Cost saving and knowledge transfer):
- Avaya IPT solution upgrade to Communication Manager 6.2 including System Manager, Session Manager, Utility, and Presence services.
- for NBAD's Contact Center unit Avaya CMS R16 with Redundant server at Disaster Recovery site.
- Contact Center unit WFO solution implementation project.
- Contact Center unit CTI / IVR solution upgrade for both Avaya and Altitude solutions.
- Global Market trading floor telephony system replacement to IPC Unigy solution.
- Voice mailbox system upgrade.
- Video conferencing solution implementation – Polycom RMX/CMA project.
- Audio conferencing solution migration.
- Assigned to work NBAD London Hub project –Avaya IPT and IPC Unigy migration to managed service and delivered all the pertaining tasks meeting the deadline.
- Designed and Supported International branches such as (France, London, Mumbai, Malaysia, and Shanghai).
Avaya Aura CM6 including Utility, SM, SMGR, and presence servers.
- Recording Solutions ASC, Witness Contact Store, Avaya contact recorder ACR.
- Avaya Work Force Optimization system including ACR, WFM, and QM.
- Voice conferencing using Avaya Expanded Meet-Me Conferencing, Avaya Meeting Exchange, and Avaya Conferencing solution.
- Video conferencing solutions such as Polycom SVX/HDX standalone devices as well as Polycom RMX and CMA solutions including the integration with Avaya video call facility.
- Avaya Flare on IPads, and Avaya Desktop Video Device ADVD.
- IPC Unigy for trading floors.
- Billing systems (RingMaster and Optimiser).
- Avaya CMS R16 including system/database backup.
- Custom reports using CMS database items/calculations, and custom calculations.
- Voice mailboxes using Avaya Modular Messaging R4 and Avaya Aura Messaging R6.2.
- MS office, Visio, and Projects.
- FTP, SFTP, TFTP, SCP, and DHCP servers.
- Networks and Systems monitoring tools.
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise.