Application Development Section Head
- Qatar, QA Qatar
- +(974) 55297437
- [email protected]
As evidenced in the enclosed resume my experience encompasses project management, strategic planning, resource utilization, technical growth, and cost reduction. My ability to analyze needs and create unique solutions designed to yield a profitable technical outcome has proven to be one of my greatest assets.
System Administration:- Transforming the company's physical infrastructure into virtual through Microsoft Hyper V.
ERP Functional & Technical Analysis:- Understanding and gathering the company department requirements with regard to inventory, procurement, HR, finance, technical office and projects.
Application & Website Management:- Managing Microsoft Dynamics implementation, collaborating with developers to deliver the required development needed.
Training & Development:
- Training the application & infrastructure teams, planning, collaborating together and applying knowledge transfer periodically.
- Creating guidelines & documentation in the department's knowledge base.
- Introducing the team to new technologies periodically, preparing test lab sessions and explaining the different IT career paths.
- Virtualization, Containerization and VDI.
- Installing the Foundation System. (Acroppolis)
- Upgrading both SATA & SDD storage with no down-time.
- Administering any nutanix Environment.
- Turning a physical infrastructure into a virtual one.
- Administer & Manage numerous ESXi Hosts at the same time.
- Setting Up Hypervisors, load balancing and disaster recovery.
- Applying usability for all the user-related systems.
- Optimizing the system workarounds of the average users.
- Cisco Routing & Switching.
- Network configuration & security.
English & Arabic : Bilingual.
French : Beginner.