- Qatar, QA Qatar
- +(974) 55297437
A passionate Systems Engineer offering 5 years of experience in a various collection of the IT field, specialized in utilizing Unix/Linux/Windows physical, virtual & cloud environment and expertise in several flavors of Linux including Red Hat, CentOS, Arch Linux and Ubuntu.
- Troubleshooting computer issues. (Outsourcing)
- Migrating Websites & Web-applications.
- Setting up Linux web-servers.
- Installing, setting up and configuring open-source applications.
- Building and publishing non-native mobile applications. (using alternatives)
- Tutoring English as a first language.
- Tutoring Maths(level: college)
- Tutoring calculus, physics and E.E associated subjects.(circuits, electronics. etc)
- Homework support.
- IGCSE & high school exam preparation.
- SAT exam preparation.
- ACT exam preparation.
- IELTS exam preparation.
- Down-linking signals using the parameters & encryption provided, as well as setting them up inside the matrix with regards to their KU/C band.
- Monitoring, scheduling and broadcasting 16 channels at the same time.
- MENOS, Dolby, audio distribution, communicating with offices all around the world regarding different events(i.e; NBA) and soccer leagues(Spanish, UEFA, English, Dutch)
- Live troubleshooting, assigning backup satellites and switching the broadcast if needed as well as the maintenance of all the equipment and electronics troubleshooting(e-chips).
- Control rooms, designing & installing fire alarm, audio & CCTV systems.
- MEP tenders & specifications.
- Detecting deficiencies associated with different electronics boards & fixing the detected components.
- Basic application with regards to the cathodic protection.
- ISO calibrations.
Telecommunications Engineer at (2 months)
- Adjusting & maintaining communication towers in various camps.-Network maintenance.
-Signal test driving.
-Installing, troubleshooting & operating satellites & antennas.
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Section: Electrical Engineering.
.- Major: Communication & Electronics.
- Graduation Project (Excellent): UMTS & LTE programming tool using C#.
- 8 O-Level Average "A"
- 3 AS-Level Average "B"
- Virtualization, Containerization and VDI.
- Installing the Foundation System. (Acroppolis)
- Upgrading both SATA & SDD storage with no down-time.
- Administering any nutanix Environment.
- Turning a physical infrastructure into a virtual one.
- Administer & Manage numerous ESXi Hosts at the same time.
- Setting Up Hypervisors, load balancing and disaster recovery.
- Applying usability for all the user-related systems.
- Optimizing the system workarounds of the average users.
- Cisco Routing & Switching.
- Network configuration & security.
English & Arabic : Bilingual.
French : Beginner.
Mountain Biking - Reading - Coding - Anime - Travelling - Working out.