Morshedi Brothers For Trade and Development
Responsible for the review of all departments and sections of the facility and to express an opinion in carrying out its tasks properly.
1. Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational efficiency and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations. Resolve audit problems that occur and develop modifications to coverage and schedule.
2. Ensure work papers are adequately documented and audit evidence is sufficient. Prepare accurate audit reports for the Audit Committee.
3. Elicit information from knowledgeable internal/external sources about areas and functions to determine appropriate audit direction/methodology. Research all pertinent data (law, current issues, work papers, reports). Develop reasonable budgeted hours.
4. Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology. Discuss updates of new regulations with Audit Committee and relevant departments.
5. Assist in developing annual audit plan and submit to Audit Committee for review and approval.
6. Assist external auditors as appropriate.
7. Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow of information.
8. Participate in various committees or task forces geared to policy/procedure development and operational improvements.
9-Supervision of financial audits and internal control within the framework of the general policies adopted for the company and through the application of audit programs and internal control
Functional tasks and responsibilities:
10- Supervision of the implementation of the financial audit procedures and internal control and an emphasis on the safety of these procedures to maintain the funds and property of the company.
11- Lay the foundations and rules and audit programs and internal control and follow up the implementation of management personnel.
12-Develop plans periodic inventory and sudden as to ensure control over the cash, raw materials and gear, spare parts and accessories various work sites.
Accounting tasks :
13.Examination of the accounting entries and review day by day, and make sure there is attached document and meets the form of public and publicly guaranteed.
14.Verification of matching bank balances - customers - suppliers - Other current accounts per month.
15.Verification of the preparation of monthly inventory adjustments restrictions depreciated fixed assets - Accrued expenses and revenues - revenues and expenses Introduction - allocations - all kinds of reserves.
16.The application of professional accounting standards - International Accounting Standards and the Egyptian Accounting Standards.
17.Protect the assets of an entity from being looted or neglect, theft and embezzlement.
18.Evaluate the performance of employees and the application of the internal regulations of the facility within the scope of employment and tax law and investment in force in Egypt.
19.Evaluate the use of the established optimal use of resources.
20.Review the productivity of each department management to achieve targets in advance and are positioned to achieve.