Twelve(12) years’ experience in the construction of private luxurious
, high-rises buildings, residential, commercial buildings, and government luxury buildings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all project activities and technical team. And put the plan for execution.
- Supervised shop drawing, prepare all submittals and submitted to consultants and follow up their approval.
- Follow up the sub-contractor work, productivity, quality to assure their compliance with the specification.
- Co-ordinate between sub-contractors work and interfaced relations with other trades (Elect- Mechanical, Civil, Arc)
- Schedule time control and procurement of the project.
- Verify the quotations and invoices from the sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with Q.S. in preparing monthly invoices, payment certificates and variation orders from the company to the client.
- Attend technical and co-ordination meetings with consultants, client and sub-contractors.
- Review maintains all correspondence relating to the project under the company control.
- Safety and occupational health control especially for high buildings.
- Checking for sub-contractors bill of quantities and invoices.
- Procurement of materials, tools and equipment used at site.
- Follow up the work orders from the commencement to completion including monitoring and reporting on over all progress.
- Making arrangements for all types of inspections.
- Total manpower control and monitoring day-to-day activities of site.
- Progress control and performance monitoring and reporting.
- Quantities surveying and claims preparation.
- Client, sub-contractor invoicing and variations price negotiations.
- Arrange and lead necessary meetings.