Ahmad Emara Company – Dammam (ksa)
Responsible for working closely with the end client on various construction and civil Engineering programs,creating detailed plans,monitoring/updating progress, critical path analysis.
- Ensuring that all assigned work is completed on time and within agreed budgets.
- Supervising Projects: including in house, external contractors and sub-contractors.
- Attending meetings and competently communicate with Clients, Contractors and major asset owners and stakeholders.
- Applying personal technical knowledge and experience to the development and delivery of technical training for graduate engineers.
- Setting out Project works in accordance with Drawings & Specification
- Producing and processing financial measurements.
- Preparing enquiry and order documents.
- Maintenance of daily records.
- Supporting tender bids.