cording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Fault finding during production.
• Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
• Assessing need of spare parts
• Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
• Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company procedures.
• Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
• Maintain the required standards of maintenance.
• Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
• Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
• Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by line manager.
• Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies.
Solidworks Essential 3D Mechanical Design