IT Network Engineer
Advanced Electronic Company
[ Network Security Engineer ]
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture
- Implementation and administration of network security hardware and software.
- Enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls, IPS, VPN and NAC.
[ Project Management ]
- Good knowledge and experience in project management and ITIL.
- Project manager for Environmental Monitoring System and UPS for IT cabinets.
- Project manager for an isolated network from the scratch design and implementation (Router, Palo Alto FW, Switches and LAN connectivity).
- Project manager for IT cabinets renovation for the whole company 20+ cabinets.- Project manager ASA Cisco Firewall and IPS design, installation and configuration in production environment.
- Project manager for Enhancing Network Security Environment.