Head of HR Operations
Waad Holding Company
- Assesses existing operations, processes, procedures and policy to drive common sense efficiency, taking into account legal requirements and ease of use by customers/departments.
- Supervises and reviews all HR transactions and record-keeping functions to ensure HR information systems and electronic records’ integrity and consistency.
- Builds relationships with internal customers to ensure HR is providing appropriate customer service, ensuring business needs are met, while also understanding the business need, priority and purpose.
- Partners with human resources business partners, the leadership team, and others in a variety of capacities, such as data gathering, reporting, analysis, research, and recommendations as appropriate.
- Assist Head of HR in developing, reviewing and updating the HR strategy and the HR management policies, systems and practices that.
- Fully support in implementing the overall company strategy in operations.
- Coordinate the work of the HR department in the management of contracts of all staff, seconded, partners and consultants, and ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and with the laws/regulations applicable to all company offices.
- Coordinate the work of the HR Unit in implementing decisions relating to staff movements: promotion, transfer and departure of staff including implementing an exit interview program to obtain inputs/feedback concerning the organization’s operations, management and programs.
- Enhance and/or develop and implement the HR Information Systems to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
- In particular, ensure the database provides timely and accurate information.
- Assist in ensuring that all personnel transactions follow the appropriate procedures and that all requirements are met prior to approval of transaction.