Director of Information Technology
Care & Planning
- Accountable for multiple domains with multiple responsibilities. Sit on the CEO board of advisors, provide consultation and support on strategic initiatives as well as heading the department of IT.
- Management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure according to Business strategy and direction.
- Oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals and direct the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise.
- Work with information engineers to find solutions to manage business activities.
- Supervise a team of engineers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors. Prepare financial budgets and present proposals for capital projects to CEO.
- Researching and recommending new products, identifying new market opportunities and leading efforts to improve IT processes.
- Instrumental in developing strategy and infrastructure, securing facilities, acquisition of other companies, built and developed teams and grew revenue to $150 million.
- Continue growth with a focus on building a sustainable infrastructure supporting and enabling efficient business delivery.
In 2013 awarded CEO recognition reward for time delivery of projects - ERP and others - and performance contributing to growth of the organization.