- Acting as a focal point was a key factor for successful negotiations with partners including presentations, communication and tracking all details with commitment.
- Successfully reaching agreements with Johanniter, IRC, Care, ACIED, JARC, NRC.
Proposals and agreements with INGOs
- Health Sector
- Field hospitals and medical centers project inside Syria from March till September 2014 (proposal approved, agreement signed and managed by me)
- Ten Primary Health Care centers and a psychosocial support project inside Syria (proposal approved, agreement signed)
- Orthopedic Raw Materials Project in Jordan from October till December 2014 (proposal approved, agreement signed and managed by me)
- NFIs and Food items / WASH (proposals approved, agreements signed and the whole projects’ cycle was managed by me)
- Winterization Kit Project inside Syria from February till May 2014
- Hygiene Kits and Water Filters project in Jordan from April till August 2014
- Hygiene and Winterization Kit Project inside Syria from October 2014 till March 2015
- Winterization Kit and WASH project inside Syria from October 2014 till April 2015
- Food Baskets project for inside Syria from December 2014 till present
- Psychosocial Support project in Jordan from January till present (proposal approved, agreement signed and managed by me)
- Child Friendly Spaces Project in Jordan (Proposal approved, agreement waiting to be signed)