Interior designer & project supervisor
Maser Arabian Specialists for Contracting Est.
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects. discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules.
- Understanding clients' needs.
- Establishing final briefs considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees.
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project.
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients.
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) , 3D's MAX,V-ray.
- Working collaboratively in a team with other designers.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the design.