Multi-faceted and reliable creative with several years of work experience in customer service and product delivery. Proficient in all standard office software as well as Apple media products. Skilled in photography and creative direction. Well versed in Adobe Photoshop programs. Flexible, fast-learning and always ready for a challenge.
To secure a position where I can effectively contribute my business and creative skills that elevate brand recognition and offer professional growth.
Aug 2015 - Present
-Provide professional photography coverage for corporate and community events.
-Plan and execute photo shoots with magazine advertisers to elevate brand recognition.
Dec 2014 - Present
Owner & Creative Director
Colburn Collective Photography
- Provide professional portrait and landscape photography in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Implement creative concepts and design elements to elevate brand recognition and value.
- Capture engaging images in studio as well as on location.
Aug 2012 - Present
Inventory Control Clerk II
- Responsible for overseeing the receiving and shipping of all corporate and sales force laptops to and from the Hardware Services division of GlaxoSmithKline located in RTP.
- Un-box new laptops, remove and replace computer hard drives, repair damaged machines as well as repackage laptops for shipment.
- Update warehouse inventory speadsheets, track incoming and outgoing shipments, maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness.
Aug 2010 - Present
I volunteer at Hope Community Church in Raleigh, NC playing guitar and bass for the worship ministry team as well as providing photography coverage for events and advertising.
Photography, playing music, skateboarding, camping, building furniture, motorcycles.