- Tutored high school students, graded papers, and helped with homework for biology class.
- Educating employees on proper way to handle food and HACCP to avoid contamination.
- Conduct small-group sessions on food handler program for food handler certificate.
- Communicate with my team on daily basis.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs; recently update to windows 7 operating system, helped Supervisor to set up Excel.
Customer Service/Marketing/Problem Solving
Perform customer relations:
- Greeting customers, make sushi for custom order, and created relationship with regular customers.
Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business:
- Create special promotions or sales, make sushi sample with sampling new products.
- Enlighten customers with our products.
Filled in for vacation supervisor as temporary supervisor:
- Scheduled 20+ Sushi Chef work schedule.
- Reported sales with the owner
- Sushi Demo at big companies' cafeteria, QUALCOMM, Genprobe, GNF, Hewlett Packard, NOKIA, SAIC, UCSD Hospital, Broadcom, NCR, A&M healthcare while promoting our sushi products and increased sales at our stores based inside Whole Foods Market, Ralph's Supermarket, and Henry's Farmer Market
- Increased Sushi demo sales.
- Noticed 3000$ mistake made in sales report from company.
DETAIL MASTERY & Organization
Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations as Sushi Manager
- HACCP maintenance, make sure sushi rice with the right pH, precise measurement for making sushi rice.
- Conduct Sushi Chef training.
- Finances: invoicing, crediting, food costs, and daily sushi sales.
- Temporary supervisor.
- Directly dealing with store manager and customers.