International Strategic Brand Manager (Central Marketing Function)
Imperial Tobacco Group, FRANCE
Promoted to lead Global Innovation & Strategic Planning pillar within global brand team. To drive the brand development in the biggest Central & Eastern European markets (2011-2013) and Middle-East and North Africa (2014).
- Championed consumer understanding and translated insights into strategies and brand platforms (Innovation Strategy and Pipeline, May’2014; brand equity platforms (Insights Workshop Nov’2013)).
- Played key role in global strategy development coordinating annual planning and goal setting process.
- Led global brand analysis and performance reporting for strategic and operational purposes.
- Directed new entry market model building and secondary brand strategy workstream
- Worked out compelling business cases leading cross functional teams and coming up with clear business oriented recommendation (R1 Strategic Future Workshop May’2012, Green Cigarillos Challenge, Jul’2014).
- Supported regional and local teams in translating strategy into operational brand plans.
- Ensured global understanding and implementation of brand equity on subjected markets. One example resulted in revised BTL approach in Germany and unified CE regional communication and activation strategy leading to increased consistency of global message.
- Designed and developed new products and communications and rolled it out across subjected regions. As an example: ‘Generation’– new modern packaging format in Georgia, doubled the brand’s market share and became a segment leader (Feb’2012). ‘Additive Free’ – key brand initiative in Germany, rolled it out to 7 more markets and became the flagship initiative in brand’s portfolio (2012-2013).
- Drove validation of new initiatives aligning with the markets launch strategies, performance measurements and KPI’s; designed and implemented initiative launch tracker.