Overseas Operations Manager (Live.me video apps)
- Responsible for new Video-Social apps launch in Indonesia (Live.me)
- Responsible for localised operations and marketing strategies of the Live.me in Indonesia, and responsible for the core KPI (such as the amount of new users, active users, new download, retention rate, apps content).
- Responsible for the local brand building, operation planning, and cooperating with local media partners in Indonesia to enhance the product brand influence and market share.
- Content operations and coordinate agency and Official Host to provide good and engaging live broadcast content to increase DAU and daily revenue.
- Responsible for managing the daily content of the apps
- Responsible for collecting user feedback and continuously tracking the local competitors' products in Indonesia
- Specialised in data analysis, mining and grasp the needs of users at all levels, to help continuously improve products and user experience.
- Responsible for local market insight and report before launching new apps
- Responsible to build new partnership with local partner (media, brand) to bring more users and increase number of download
- Planning marketing and communication strategy (digital and non-digital) before and after product launch to increase awareness
- Build networking with media and influencers
- Maintaining relationship with local influencers, utilizing influencers to bring more users to use the apps, handling talent agencies and managing content for all the talent
- Responsible of recruiting host, maintaining and make sure all the content is comply with the local law (no negative content)