Senior Vice President of eCommerce, Mobile, ATM and Call Center
Bank of America
Report directly to Executive Vice President of Retail Bank; managed 200+ employees. Lead efforts to support company’s strategic direction of growth.
- Set the stage for company’s profitability metrics regarding customer acquisition via websites.
- Partnerwith marketing leadership to incorporate website strategies to enhance overall company vision and tactics for gaining new customers.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with senior business leaders, outside companies and/or software vendors.
- Design business strategies into E-Business solutions, then implement them into practice.
- Provide leadership that promotes: financial strength, an efficient and quick response to the changing business environment, quality, personal service to customers, as well as open communication among employees.
- Ensure the development of an effective organizational structure and providing for management development which enables a continuing pool of available management talent.
- Develop and establish policies, procedures and criteria for the measurement of performance against established standards; providing reports as appropriate.
- Prepare an annual budget, consolidating functional budget when necessary, provide explanations to senior management, and counsel employees regarding expense control.