Pole to Win International and Navya Technologies Pvt Ltd
Experience As a Team Leader:
Worked as Team Leader for 65 months (May 2010 – Oct 2015)
- Managed technical and game support representatives. (PC, Consoles and Mobile devices).
- Provided game and technical support on all the platforms (Windows, iOS and Android).
- Achieved target goals adhering to established polices.
- Monitored Emails for quality purposes and coach employees on ways to improve the quality of responses.
- Assisted representatives in finding a suitable solution to resolve customer issues.
Resolved all escalated and Solved complex issues.
- Monitoring on the team with effective feedback
- Coaching and Mentoring Associates Skills
- Worked with bottom performer in the team to improve the overall CSAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Taken care of a complete team and mold team to meet the campaign stat.
- Provide product support to agents in terms of floor support
- Attend escalations on a real time basis.
- Complete ownership of FCR (First Call Resolution) and AHT (Average Handling Time) for the team.
- Monitoring calls, Provide Coaching and Feedback
- Identify training needs for the individual based on the monitoring performed.
- Directs, supervises and coaches all direct-reports.
- Communicates company policies and decisions appropriately
- Worked closely with all supporting functions (Quality, Command Centre, HR & Training), to ensure that employee, client and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participated in HR processes like recruitment, appraisal, counseling, etc.
- Ensures that all risk and security, and company protocols and processes are complied with
- Would in consultation with the O.M (Operations Manager) /A.O.M (Asst. Operations Manager) come up with action plan to improve FCR and AHT of the team
- Assist in customization quality review guidelines per client specification and creation of plans to achieve quality/customer satisfaction goals.
- Responsible for calibrating and supporting quality standards between client and Company.
- Develop a strong partnership with Client quality contacts to ensure quality goals and objectives are calibrated.
- Coordinate efforts with Training team to ensure that appropriate training and development is in place to address client quality initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on improving the quality process to achieve goals and objectives.