MULLEN LOWE GROUP · Barcelona, SPAIN
Executive for Iberia area, responsible of advertising campaigns and activations in ATL/BTL for SEAT Spain.- Communications with client. Receiving of briefings and collaborating with Traffic Manager.
- Reporting the Director of Strategy and Director of Iberia Bills of sales performance and traffic at dealerships.
- Participation in the production of offline Strategies.- Elaboration of customer/lifestyle insights and claims with both planning team and creative team.
- Analysis of the competitive environment and target brands.
- National Reporting of SEAT and Hello Lola Agency.
- Data management, control and monitoring of media plans.
- Use, implementation and optimization of market and agency specific tools.
- Analytics and ROI reports.
- Social Network Management with the Community Manager.
- Analysis of competition / benchmarking.- Cosmos Evolution Report Accounting (Sales Traffic ROI to SEAT Dealerships).
- Campaign Retargeting Maps.
- Cooperation with Planning and Iberia strategy department. Global Strategy Adaptation.
- Timing and Retro-Timing draw up.
- Budgeting.- Segmentation Analysis and Market Segment Positioning.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Newsletter Production Management targeting specific CRM from different supplier (CAP Gemini and Accenture).